THE GREAT AWAKENING

The Great Awakening-In God We Trust

William M. Finley's Discussions (105)

Discussions Started (105) Replies Latest Activity

From Rand Paul

Dear Concerned American, They snickered when I said I came to the U.S. Senate to change Congress. But their laughter stopped when I sp…

Started by William M. Finley

0 May 25, 2011

CONSERVATIVE H Q

US, Pakistan Near Open War; Chinese Ultimatum Warns Washington Against Attack‏ 2:13 PM Reply   ▼        runlv2@yah​oo.com To ch…

0 May 23, 2011

RENEW AMERICA

May 23, 2011 Latest columns You're illegal in Maryland? you go to the head of the line; you're legal? just pay the billWes Vernon The C…

0 May 23, 2011

Is Tennessean Finally Feeling the Heat ?

Is The Tennessean Finally Feeling the Heat?‏ To see messages related to this one, group messages by conversation. 4:48 PM Reply   ▼  …

0 May 20, 2011

CONSERATIVE HQ

May 20, 2011 CONSERVATIVE NEWS FROM THE FRONT is your daily wrap-up of conservative and Tea Party news.  Conserva…

0 May 20, 2011

CONSERVATIVE HQ

May 19, 2011 CONSERVATIVE NEWS FROM THE FRONT is your daily wrap-up of conservative and Tea Party news.  Conserva…

0 May 19, 2011

CONSERVATIVE PATRIOT

A traitor's welcome in the Middle East‏ 6:21 PM Reply   ▼        runlv2@yah​oo.com To chuck@chuckmuth.com, d.warren@mindspring.com…

0 May 19, 2011

Political Speech Stifle

White House Working on Executive Order That Critics Say Will Stifle Political Speech Posted by Asst Natl Dir Mellie B on April 26, 2011 a…

0 Apr 26, 2011

Conservatives criticism of Budget

Prev Next Article Next Congress Conservatives' criticism of budget compromise growing TAGS: boehner budget compromise Congression…

0 Apr 14, 2011

Tell Congress to Pass HR 1196

FINALLY – Legislation Introduced to STOP Illegal Immigration & Make Illegals "L.E.A.V.E." Tell Congress To Pass HR 1196 – The "Loophole…

0 Apr 14, 2011

RSS

About

© 2024   Created by carol ann parisi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service