1. Constitutional Conservatism. The Constitution is the highest law of the land whose meaning should only be changed through the Constitutional amendment process. It is not a living, breathing document to be constantly re-interpreted at the whim of judges.
2. Limited Government. We believe that the Constitution limits the Federal government to only those duties that individuals and states cannot perform.
3. Limited Taxation, Fiscal Responsibility. We believe that the Federal government should raise taxes only to perform functions that states and individuals cannot.
4. Traditional American Family Values. We believe that society and culture is best served by affirming the definition of marriage as the union of one man and one woman.
5. Right to Life, Liberty and Persuit of Happiness. We believe that life starts at the moment of conception, as well as the value and respect the right to life for elderly and disabled.